We understand that getting a divorce is never painless and will involve some stress, but we have created a range of DIY divorce services to make sure your divorce process is as seamless and stress free as possible.
You do not need to employ expensive solicitors or attend court if you are looking for a quick and simple uncontested divorce.
We can complete all of your divorce forms, including your D8 divorce petition, decree absolute and decree nisi applications, leaving you to just sign your papers for them to be 100% ready.
Allowing our experienced divorce experts to complete and check your divorce forms will enable you to file for divorce yourself without any mistakes.
The guides we provide you with will make your divorce process as simple as it can be as we tell you exactly when to file your papers so you can start and end your divorce as quickly as possible.
Using our online DIY divorce services can save you over £500 compared to using solicitors and you will receive your completed papers in just 24 hours, which you won’t get anywhere else.
How to start your quick DIY divorce with Quicke-Divorce
- Complete the order form for your desired DIY divorce service
- Make payment through our secure online payment system
- Fill out a simple online application form – no legal jargon!
- Receive your divorce documents completed & checked
- Post them to your local court to start your divorce proceedings
Why you should use Quicke-Divorce:
- Over 13 Years Online - We have over 13 years experience in dealing with divorces online
- Experience & Expertise - We are the largest provider of divorces in the UK
- Expert Divorce Advice - We employ more qualified support staff than any of our competitors
- Established & Reputable - Reputable name / years of successful online trading
- Customer Satisfaction - 99% of customers would recommend us
- 24/7 Case Tracking - The Leading online 24/7 Case Management Tracking system
- Reliable & Secure - The only online divorce provider with indemnity insurance
- APOD – Member of the Association of Publishers of Online legal Documents